Vriksha Ganga Abhiyan (Tree Plantation program)
Healthy Body - Pure Mind
Shriram Memorial Garden, Clean-Green and Healthy Environment
- To ensure involvement of masses in creating environmental awareness.
- Start new projects such as Yog-Meditation, Herbs Production, Acupressure and Ayurvedic Treatment in these gardens.
- To develop civilized society with the help of Healthy body and clean mind.
Our Work Plan
- Development of a garden (Yugrishi Pt. Shriram Sharma Acharya Smriti Upvan).
- Take over a abundant garden for development with the help of local authority & public.
- Preparation of layout plan for -
- Acupressure path.
- Plantation of holy trees - Nakshtra vatika, Graha vatika, Rashi vatika.
- Herbal plant beds along with acupressure path.
- Arrengment for juice of loki (gourd), jawara, aloe vera, sported cereal etc for visitors.
- Yoga center/meditation/pyramid dyam and Birds shatter.
- Memorial plants plantation.
- Allotment of hill/area
- Development of land/fencing.
- Tube well/ irrigation source.
- Celebration of TARU PUTRA YAGYA with the help of selected Mother & Father of Taru (Tree).
Our Journey so far..
Shriram Smriti Upwan (DSVV)
Presentation and Content Download
- Vriksha Ganga Abhiyan Presentation
- Abhiyan Brouchure
- Vriksha Ganga Abhiyan Sankalp Patra
- Vriksha Ganga Abhiyan Nare
- Vriksha Ganga Abhiyan Presentation at Scribd
- Shriram Smriti Upwan - An Overview
- Vriksha Ganga Abhiyan content
Our Abhiyan Expert
|Name:||Shri Jitendra Chauhan|
|Name:||Shri Manoj Tiwari|